Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Found Image Collage



My found images were pictures of a mirror like ball showing an imagine within another image and a hand holding the ball.  The other images I found were pictures from a art museum that were splatter paint.  The colors of the paint somehow reminded me of space and the galaxy.

From these photos I came up with the idea of two hands holding up a ball imagine with a earth, space and galaxy image.  The idea of this project to me was the symbolize the idea that many of us have that one day everyone will live in peace and be equal.  I did this by making the hands holding up the earth/space/galaxy out of different skin tones.  The background to this was holder for me to think of but I used Earth like water colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment